Monday, August 27, 2007

I had another Interview today!

So, on Friday night I saw a posting for a job I may be interested in. It's as an events planner. So I submitted my resume Friday night, got called on Saturday morning and had my interview this morning (Monday). I think it went OK, but I guess I'll find out over the next few days. I feel I did OK, but the one thing I forgot to do was shake the guy's hand at the end and say "nice meeting you", so now I feel dumb. Anyway, I'll keep you posted!

Tim brought Josh skating this morning for the first time ever. It didn't really go so well....he just kind of pushed him around the ice. He'll keep trying though! Later we are going to visit Grandma (my Mom) and tomorrow we're going to African Lion Safari. Tim is home until Sep 4th, so, we'll have lots of free time!

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Good luck Laura! That sounds right up your alley. Sounds like you are having lots of fun with Tim home! :)

Jenine said...

Yeah Ditto on that.. Good Luck!