Friday, August 10, 2007

My First Post

Well, since there is so much happening in our lives I thought I would start a blog to try to keep ourselves, and everyone else, updated on our lives. God has really been working in our lives, and over the next few weeks you'll see some really exciting things that are happening with Tim and I.

Joshua and Kaia are doing really well. Josh's speech continues to improve each day.....he is still really shy, but that's to be expected (think of the legacy: Ted, Tim, Jeff!). Kaia, on the other hand will NOT stop talking (again, the legacy comes into play: my Mom, Nancy, ME!). They really make our lives so busy, but so wonderfully full. I have enjoyed being a stay at home mom, but that, as you will soon see, is probably coming to an end.

On Tuesday Josh had swimming lessons and he did really, really well. I can't believe he's growing up so fast! I can remember when he was this REALLY chubby baby swimming with Tim in the pool, and now he's this skinny toddler (darnit, the kid won't eat enough!) swimming on his own at swim class. Sigh, it goes too fast! Kaia had Kindermusik last night and she loves that. She sings and dances so loud and with so much abandon, it is amazing. She's really a sight to behold. She draws attention wherever she goes! We are currently deciding which fall classes to sign the kids up in, there are so many choices: swimming, sports, dancing, skating, gymnastics, music, crafts, and many more! We'd like to sign them up for at least one each, so we need to make that decision soon.

As for Tim and I, I will have to post and update as the days and weeks go on. Things are great for us, and I have appropriately titled my blog "The Blessed Bunch" as we just feel so blessed in our lives! The key, of course, is putting Him at the center of it all, and everything else will fall into place.

...Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in Him. Jeremiah 17:7

3 comments:

S said...

welcome to blogger! I look forward to getting to know you and your family better through this! You are truly a blessed bunch!

Jenine said...

Hi laura.. yay!

tiburon said...

Glad to see you join the blogging world Laura! :)