Monday, August 13, 2007

The weekend

Well, it is Monday morning and another weekend has gone by. We had a nice weekend. On Saturday we had Melissa, Mike and kids over....it was nice to see them. Baby Dezi is growing but still seems so small to me compared to my kids, he's a cutie. He has my chin which makes him even cuter of course, ha ha. On Sunday we had church in the morning which started off fairly well but ended with a bang with both kids freaking out and us having to leave a bit early. Will I ever look back on these times and laugh???

We also went for a long, long walk around the neighbourhood which was really nice. Tim and I are trying to drop some pounds before our cruise so we're stepping up our exercise. Tim would like to lose 12 pounds, and I would like to lose another 18. We have just over 2 months left, so I'm not sure how likely that is, but we are going to try! Tonight I'm going to try a kickboxing class with a friend and see how it goes.

Today I have a few things that need to get done:
- I need to call a couple of painters to get a quote on some minor work we'd like to get done inside and outside the house
- Clean up the inevitable weekend mess that seems to creep into the house every week
- I need to design some business cards and get them printed (more info on that later in the week.....)
- return some videos to the store
- start organizing the kids fall wardrobes, and start selling their fall clothes from last year

I think that's about it for now.......other than that we'll probably just go to the park, hang around the house, and then, like I said, I will try kickboxing later.

This is Tim's second last week of work at DSC, hopefully they are good ones!

No comments: