Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Swimming in Paint Chips

So, we went ahead and hired a painter to do some painting jobs.......but he said he can come tomorrow and I haven't quite finished picking the colours, which is quite the problem. We are painting a bunch of exterior stuff, our playroom and re-painting our ensuite. Hopefully it all turns out OK. We are doing the playroom in primary colours, the ensuite in a pale, pale creamy yellow, and the outside of the house in a taupish/greenish colour....hard to explain, but hopefully it will all come together and I can post pictures!

Tim has 3 days of work left and then he's done at DSC, it's really hard to believe. I was always able to hear about the goings-on of my former workplace through him, and also I got to catch up with old friends at the Christmas party every year. But, now that will be no more! Crazy stuff! Hopefully his new job brings other perks, though :)

On the weekend we did go to the park and I got a few decent shots of the kids, you can see some of the shots here....you can click on them to see much bigger versions.






3 comments:

tiburon said...

Laura those pics of the kids are AWESOME! I hope the painting goes well - I think I will hire a painter next time we need some painting done and save ourself the aggravation!

Jenine said...

Laura, I love your pics!! awesome!

Kristi said...

I love your pics. They look very vintage.