Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Busy (fun) week & Tim's first day!

So, as I type this Tim is getting ready for his first day at RIM. He's pretty excited. Today is just an orientation type day for him in Kitchener. He doesn't get to go to his actual office until tomorrow. Speaking of jobs, I didn't get that job that I interviewed for last week. I am chugging on though. I have applied for several jobs and hopefully something comes up in the next little while....we'll see. I can only apply for the next couple of weeks because we'll be going on vacation in about 6 weeks, after which point I'll re-focus on job hunting.

So, last week with Tim home was fun fun fun! We went to African Lion Safari and the CNE, and just hung out and had a nice time. We got the toyroom almost finished, still some tweaking to do before I will reveal the room yet.....stay tuned! Today we have the painters coming to finish up the outside of the house, hopefully that turns out OK as well! It feels good to have the house stuff almost all done.

Here are some pictures from our trips to ALS and CNE:

















2 comments:

Kristi said...

That safari looks really fun, Laura. I wish we had something similar here. The kids are gorgeous as always.

tiburon said...

Laura sorry about the job! It looks like you have been having a lot of fun though. The pics are fab!