Thursday, September 6, 2007

43 Days

That's how many days we have left until our cruise. Oh.....I am SOOOO excited, I can't even tell you. Tim and I really need some time alone together to regroup and have some adult time. We are still working on our weightloss goals. I have 12 more pounds I'd like to lose before the cruise, and Tim has 7 more pounds. I think our goals are ambitious, but I am REALLY hoping to get there. I've been shopping for some new outfits and bathing suits. I mean, I've lost almost 50 pounds and have hardly bought any new clothes, so I think it's time.

Tim's new job is going well. At this point, he's just getting acclimated to it all. He got his Blackberry yesterday and was playing around with it. He has met some nice people already. He is especially enjoying the shorter commute, it gives him back about 1 hour per day!! I also have a couple interviews next week set-up. Hopefully they go well.

Kaia starts her ballet classes next week, so that will be fun. Other than that, nothing much going on with the kids right now. They do keep asking when we're going away so they can go to Grandma's house....ha ha! I did ask Josh yesterday what he thought of me going back to work and he said to me "We already have a job, Daddy goes to work! You no go to work Mommy". Oh, how sad. Hopefully it all works out.....we'll just keep praying that things fall into place.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Sounds like things are busy busy! You deserve some new clothes you have earned them :)

I wish I was going on a cruise!

Kristi said...

It will all work out, Laura.
You look awesome and definately deserve some new duds.
So, will there be another cruise baby, with both of you being so skinny, hot, and all???

Ida said...

how fun I hope you have a really nice time on your cruise.